Forum : Le Culte Index du Forum
Forum : Le Culte Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Man Utd Announce 2nd 2018/19 Signing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum : Le Culte Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Consulat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 06:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man Utd Announce 2nd 2018/19 Signing Répondre en citant

Manchester United are continuing their squad revamp and have now announced their second signing of the transfer window.A day after the club confirmed the capture of Brazil midfielder Fred, the Red Devils have now added 19-year-old Portugal right-back Diogo Dalot to wwwpic5678 their squad. The Portugal U21 international joined the club from FC Porto, and signed a five-year deal at Old Trafford."Diogo is an extremely talented young defender with all the qualities to quickly become a great player for this club," Jose Mourinho told United's official website."He has all the attributes that a fullback needs: physicality, tactical intelligence and technical quality, combined with a Porto Academy mentality which prepares players for the maturity they need at the professional level."In his age group, he is the best fullback in Europe and we all believe he wwwpic5678 has a bright future ahead of him at Manchester United."Dalot, himself, was proud to join the English giants, but also thanked his former club Porto."Joining Manchester United is an unbelievable opportunity for me," he explained."I have grown up in Porto's Academy and I am so thankful for everything they have done for me. But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn't turn down."I'm excited about working with Jose Mourinho and learning everything I can from such a successful coach. I am looking forward to playing alongside the fantastic players in the squad."Read: Official: Man Utd wwwpic5678 Announce First 2018/19 TransferDalot, who has only made eight appearances for Porto's first team so far, joins United for a fee believed to be about €22 million (R330 million).

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 06:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum : Le Culte Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Consulat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange